Tuesday, 3 May 2016

April Favourites

I've been loving a lot of stuff for the past while so I thought I'd write about them! I'm just going to get straight into it!


James Bond


This is pretty random but basically , one day I was home sick from school and I wanted to watch a movie while painting and I don't really know why , but I had an urge to watch some James Bond. I've seen the odd Bond film over the years but I've never really cared for them much but I decided to start with the Daniel Craig ones and work backwards (for some reason...). I'm currently on Tomorrow Never Dies so that's my 6th movie and I am obsessed. Late on the band wagon doesn't quite cut it...


Hamilton


I love musicals and I love history but when I first heard some songs from this show I hated it. That was about 3 months ago but my friend told me to listen to it and I did it just to please her and well , I am now in love with it. I envy anyone who has the chance to see it because I can't even comprehend how wonderful that'd be! My favourite songs are "Burn" "Satisfied" and "The Room Where It Happens". 


KathleenLights


Kathleen is a beauty youtuber who makes chatty videos as well! I love watching her tutorials , they're really easy to follow! She is honestly one of the funniest people I have ever watched! 


Cristina Mendoza Rosales 


I also have a character favourite this month. Cristina from Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare is such a great character. She's quirky , loyal and brave. She was one of the best things about Lady Midnight and I can't wait to read more about her in the rest of the series. 


Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay 



I got this for Christmas but I have been using it so much this month. I adore glittery shadows and the pink and gold theme for this palette is right up my street! I haven't tried the other palettes but I think that this one is more me.


What have you loved this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment