Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Book Haul #2

My last haul was posted back in August so I think it's time for an update! These are all of the books and eBooks that I have bought or received since my last haul and the reviews will be linked if they exist. They're not in chronological order as I don't remember when I bought them for the most part. 



Physical Books 

Half Wild by Sally Green 
The Diviners by Libba Bray 
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime by Mark Haddon  
The Martian by Andy Weir 
The White Queen by Phillipa Gregory 
Queen Of Tearling by Erika Johansen  
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Winter by Marissa Meyer

eBooks

Trouble by Non Pratt 
Forever With You by Jennifer L.Armentrout 
The Next Together by Jenny Han
PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han 
Days Of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor 


Total amount of books: 20
How many of them have I read so far? 11 (That's not too bad , ay?)

Have you read any of these books? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I've read a few of these and some of them are still on my waiting-since-forever-to-be-read list. I absolutely loved The Martian. That was my most surprising read of the year in 2015 as I loved it so much more than I expected. I also loved Queen of Shadows and The Queen of the Tearling. I've been meaning to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone for SO long and really need to get to that soon. 11/20 is definitely impressive too! :)

    --Nicola Reads YA

    ReplyDelete