Wednesday, 16 December 2015

TV Shows That I Am Currently Watching

One of my favourite things to do is watching a good TV show while I draw or paint. I've never been a movie person but I get very emotionally invested in books and TV shows. This is a list of the TV shows that I am currently watching! These shows are all currently airing or in the middle of seasons!

1) Once Upon A Time 


Once Upon A Time is all about fairy tale characters and what they get up to while living in one town...and none of them remember who they are. I binge watched season 1-4 at the start of this year and I love the whole concept of it! Season 5 is incredibly intense and wonderful as always!


2) Fresh Meat 


This show is very different to what I usually watch but it's a British show about freshmen in college. It's lighthearted and hilarious! If you're looking for something easy to watch where you don't have to commit to 6 seasons and the risk of heartbreak , I'd give this a go!

3) Orange Is The New Black

This is the only one on the list that I'm not up to date with! OITNB is about a minimum security women's prison and it's a Netflix original series so all of the episodes stream on Netflix! I'm on season 3 and I started it a few weeks ago , it's ridiculously addictive!


4) How To Get Away With Murder


This show is about 5 law students who work for an attorney. I did not expect to love this show as much as I did. The dynamics between the characters are amazing and it's so interesting to see how they win cases and get away with murder. 

5) Reign 


Last but definitely not least , my all time favourite TV shows. Reign is about Mary Queen Of Scots and it is so , so good. I don't know how to describe it , it's like historical fantasy romance! The characters are flawed and realistic , it deals with heavy subjects and the costumes and sets are so beautiful.


8 comments:

  1. AHH. I've heard so many great things about all these shows! I love anything that has to do with the legal system or court, so How to Get Away With Murder sounds right up my alley. Thanks for sharing this and, as always, fabulous post! ♥

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great show! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I keep hearing amazing things about OUAT so I really need to start watching that one soon!

    I absolutely love How to Get Away with Murder too. I'm completely hooked on it! I love that something happens in every episode and I'm always surprised at the twists.

    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love OUAT a lot , you should definitely watch it! I love how HTGAWM is never predictable and the drama never ends! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  3. HtGAwM is one of my newest obsessions! I'm absolutely obsessed with it! I'm so behind on OUaT though and it makes me so sad because I have loved the series but I think I'm not two seasons behind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started it recently but I'm so glad I watched it! You could definitely catch up! I personally prefer watching a TV show in my own time. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  4. I tried Once Upon a Time and it wasn't for me. And like all SR shows, I tried HtGAWM and liked it for one season, but then got bored. (I have a very short attention span!)
    The one show I'm tempted by is OitNB. It doesn't sound like my kind of thing, but so many people I know love it that I need to check it out!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like OUAT is definitely a hit or miss show! I love HTGAWM but the second season was no where near as good as the first. OitNB is really easy to watch and there's so many characters that it's easy to find at least one interesting story line!

      Delete