Saturday, 19 December 2015

Top Ten Books Of 2015

 2015 is coming to an end and it is time to make one of the most difficult decisions of the year , what were the best books I read this year? After much consideration , I have come up with my top 10 out of 65 books of 2015! My average goodreads rating was 4.6 so as you can tell this was a really great reading year. 



10) Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout


This series was such a pleasant surprise! I love Armentrout's writing style but this was the first series of her's that I felt connected to. It's definitely one of my favourite series of her's! Also , an honourable mention to all of the JLR books that I read this year , all 20 of them.


9) The Next Together by Lauren James


This probably would've been higher on my list if I had read it at a different time to when I did but I still really enjoyed it! It was so interesting and I'm a historical fic lover!


8) A Darker Shade Of Magic by VE Schwab 


This book is such a perfect example of what I love in a fantasy book! It feels like it's been years since I read this book and I cannot wait for the rest of the series! 



7) Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank 


I read this series during my exams in June and it was my entire stress relief during that time! It's an Adult series which is completely out of the ordinary for me but it's one of my favourite series!

6) To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han


This book was so cute! I felt so happy while reading this , it was so adorable and fluffy!


5) Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover


This book guys , so many emotions! There's not much more I can say about this other than it's beautiful! Another , honourable mention to the other Colleen Hoover books that I read in 2015!


4) Carry On by Rainbow Rowell


While I was reading this I kept pausing to say "This is so good!" to no one in particular , sometimes to an empty room. I was surprised by how much I adored this book and the characters in it.


3) One by Sarah Crossan 


This book was heartbreaking and beautiful. It's written in verse which is really cool but the story is amazing and I know that it will stay with me for a long time.


2) Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon


This book was unlike anything I had ever read before! It was hilarious , scary ,inspiring and emotional! There were cute little illustrations in this book as well ,it was a truly beautiful book!

1) Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J Maas 


My thoughts when I finished this book was "If I could enjoy every book as much as I enjoyed this one , I would be the happiest person alive." I can't find the words to tell you how much I loved this book but it's been 3 months and I'm still not over it.


So , that's it for 2015! What books did you love in 2015? Is there anything you'd like to see on my blog in 2016? Merry Christmas!

(Here's a little pointless doodle of my best book of 2014 giving my best book of 2015 the award)




No comments:

Post a Comment