Tuesday, 22 December 2015

The Beautiful Blogger Award

I was nominated by Kaavya from Out Look On A Book for the beautiful blogger award. I'm very flattered , thank you! Everyone should go and check out her fabulous blog!

Rules:

>Link the blogger who took the time to nominate you.

>List seven random things about yourself.
>Nominate seven beautiful , creative bloggers.

>Notify the amazing people who you nominated for the award.

7 Random Facts About Me

1) I'm terrified of elevators.

2) My favourite musical at the minute in Miss Saigon.

3) I can speak English and Irish fluently and a little bit of French but we're also learning Spanish and Russian in school this year.

4)History is my favourite subject.

5) I find it really hard to sit and watch an entire movie.

6) If I could eat pasta for every meal , I would.

7) I've never been sure what colour my eyes are , they're a mix of everything.

I nominate :

Amy from Powisamy 
Sofia from Accio Reviews
Denise from The Bibliolater 
Nicola from Nicola Reads YA 
Emma from Emma's Bookery
Sally from The Dark Dictator 



2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love history too! Everyone seems to hate it, but it's actually my favourite subject. You're so lucky to be learning Russian too! It sounds like such a beautiful language, and I'd love for the chance. Thanks for the nomination!

    Denise | The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand how you wouldn't want to know what happened before you were alive! It really is! You're very welcome!

      Delete