Sunday, 29 November 2015

What I Read In 2015 | Book Tag

Hello everyone! 2015 is coming to a close and I thought I'd make a tag wrapping up the books I've read this year! I know there's still a month and a bit left of 2015 but I don't think my answers will change much between  now and then!

1) The first book I read in 2015


Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout 

2) An author I discovered in 2015


Denise Grover Swank (Author of the Rose Gardner Mystery Series)


3) My most anticipated release of 2015


Winter by Marissa Meyer 


4) A book I DNF'd in 2015


Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz


5) A book you loved in 2015


Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J Maas


6) A book I disliked in 2015


The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury


7) A book to movie adaptation that I liked


The Martian

8) A book to movie adaptation that I didn't like


Insurgent


9) Favourite blog post of 2015 



10) Favourite book cover of 2015


Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon 


I tag Jessica at Bookish Serendipity , the girls at Chasing Faerytales  and Amber at the The Mile Long Bookshelf but feel free to do this if you wish! Comment your posts below , I'd loved to read them! 







No comments:

Post a Comment