Sunday, 15 November 2015

Books That Made Me Feel All The Feels




Sometimes , you read a book and everything in your life stops for a while because it makes you so emotional. In my opinion , the books that make you feel even after you've closed the books are the best ones but sometimes you feel strongly in another way which makes it confusing and frustrating. Here is a list of some of the books that gave me the most feels , as you would say.



 Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
The epic conclusion to Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices series made me cry so much. I can't evengo into it because only people who have read this series will understand the emotions that you feel while reading this book. There is one moment that makes me want to cry when I even think of it and then there is the epilogue which is every emotion , intensely rolled into one chapter.



Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
This book is heart breaking but in the best way possible. It makes you feel sad but also hopeful.



Queen Of Shadows
So many feels guys, so many! I'm still not over Rowaelin eeeeeekkk!




Sentinel
This was the 5th and final book in the Covenant series and I was very surprised at how emotional I was after reading it. Jennifer L Armentrout's books rarely make me that sad because they're light hearted but for some reason , it took me days to let go of this series.




Thirty-Four and a Half Predicaments
This book was really intense throughout but the ending had me hyper-ventilating. It ends in one of those "There has to be more to this." moments and it's so good but also terrifying , everything is up in the air right now. Also , side note , if you haven't read the Rose Gardner Mystery Series , please do. It deserves so much more recognition. 




One by Sarah Crossan
This book is beautifully written and it make me happy , sad and everything in between. It's written in verse but I think everyone should give it a go , no matter what your reading tastes are.



Everything Everything
Another new release , this book made me more happy than sad but it was emotional in every way. I was angry , frustrated , sad and happy.




Anna and the French Kiss
If you're ever looking for a feel good , post reading slump book , this my friend , is for you. It lifts my mood every time I read it and honestly , I've never heard a bad word about it.



The Selection
I don't understand this book. I was so angry whilst reading it but it's addicting and you can't put it down no matter how irritating 90% of the characters are. I'm still confused about whether I loved or hated this book.



Harry Potter
I don't think it's humanly possible to reread or rewatch Harry Potter without feeling every emotion.


Tell me what books have made you emotional in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment