Saturday, 24 October 2015

HELLO , I'M BACK!

Hi everyone! So I've been MIA from my blog for the last month or so for a couple of reasons but I really want to get back into the swing of things. I started this blog during the summer and I could stick to my schedule of posts but when I went back to school I started to schedule my posts and tweets and it started to feel like I was forcing myself to write enough posts. I was also in a show and my schedule flew out the window. After that I struggled to get back into it and I've been in a reading slump so I had no reviews to post. I may make some changes to my blog , most likely more personal posts but I will be posting my usual bookish ramblings as usual. I have some reviews and guest posts in my drafts that I can post now but I look forward to getting back into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment