Saturday, 8 August 2015

Upcoming Releases That You Should Be Excited For

There are always new books coming out that are exciting. I've made a list of some of my favourites for you to add to your TBR if you'd like! I've read some of these already in ARC form but they are still very exciting! Click on the title of the book to be transported to the Goodreads page where you will find all of the info that you need!

 
 
 
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book but everyone should read it when it's out August 26th! I gave it 5 stars and it absolutely deserved it. My review will be up on Monday the 10th so keep an eye out for that!
 
 
 
 
The book blogging community is buzzing about this book and the rest of the Throne Of Glass series right now because it comes out September 1st! That's only a few weeks away! If you haven't already, read book 1 , Throne Of Glass!
 
 
 
Another ARC read and another 5 stars! I actually reviewed this book so you can read about why I loved it here. It also comes out September 1st!
 
 
 
 
 
I have this ARC but I haven't read it just yet! It seems like a good YA fantasy/sci-fi and the plot attracted me to it! It's out September 15th. (Also , look at that beautiful cover!)
 
 
 
This is the last book in the New Adult companion series Wait For You! I was going to read this any ways because I love the series but the most intriguing thing about this instalment is that we meet the main character Steph in the other books and don't particularly like her! I'm excited to learn more about her in this book when it comes out September 29th.
 
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20875599-november-9
Colleen Hoover is an auto-buy author for me so I added this to my TBR as soon as it was announced but the plot does actually sound really cool! This book comes out November 10th...yep.
 
 
What new releases are you looking forward to? Comment below!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment