Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors | Top Ten Tuesday

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and you can find the topics here . This weeks topic is Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors so authors that you will buy their book simply because it's their book , without caring much for plot. There aren't many authors that I trust with this but I'll list the ones that I do!


 
1) Cassandra Clare
I trust that I will enjoy Cassandra's book because a) I love her storytelling and b) almost all of them are set in the shadowhunter world.
 
 
 
 
 2)Jennifer L Armentrout
When I read different series by the same author I think of the main characters as almost...siblings? The thing with JLA is that I don't think of her series with any relation to each other. They're all so different but I love every single one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
3) Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
The one thing you can count on from Colleen Hoover is that she'll write an emotional whirlwind of a story!
 
 
 
 
4)Sarah J Maas
Fantasy is my favourite genre and Maas writes it at it's best!
 
 
 
I know that I've probably forgotten someone but who are your Auto-Buy authors?
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love your list! I still haven't read A Court of Thorns and Roses yet, but it's on my list! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really good, I think I prefer Throne Of Glass but it is definitely a favourite any ways!

      Delete
  2. This is a great list, I have only read the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout but I really need to read more of her books! Thanks for visiting our blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the first one I read! It feels like if I were to ever catch up on her books there'd be a new bunch of them out by then hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Oh yay for CoHo!! One of my absolute favorites! I also love me some JLA too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete