Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Top Ten Authors I Read The Most From | Top Ten Tuesday

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and you can find the topics here . This week's topic is Ten Top Ten Authors I Read The Most From. My list is going to be of authors I've read 7+  books of because 5,  4 and 3 book series are quite common! Enjoy! (Also , thank goodreads for having this information all ready for us , it is wonderful.)


1) Jennifer L Armentrout / J Lynn
 
 
Jennifer L Armentrout is the author I have read the most from! I have read 14 JLA books and another 4 that were written under her New Adult pen name J Lynn. I have loved every single one of those 18 books , my favourites being The Covenant Series and The Dark Elements. I haven't read all of her books either , there's so many and I can't wait to read every single one of them! 
 
2) Cassandra Clare
 
 
I have read 11 books my Ms Clare (I've included the Bane Chronicles as one book and I counted The Iron Trial too.)
The Infernal Devices are one of my all time favourite series and I love the world that she created! I can't wait for the release of Lady Midnight next year!
 
 
3) Colleen Hoover
 
 
Colleen Hoover is another one of those authors who seem to have a hundred books out but as I've gotten through most of them and loved *almost* all of them , she's become one of my favourite authors. She writes YA wonderfully but what she really does well is writing emotional and steamy New Adult. Ugly Love is by far my favourite NA book!
 
 
4) JK Rowling
 
I have read 7 books by JK Rowling (obviously.) Harry Potter is my favourite series of all time! I absolutely adore reading but there are my favourite books and then there is Harry Potter. HP isn't just a book , it's everything that comes with it! I haven't read any of Rowling's other works , I'm not sure if I want to.
 
 
5) Denise Grover Swank
 
There are 7 books in the Rose Gardner Mystery Series so far but I wish the series would go on forever , it's that good! I haven't read any other books by DGS but the Rose Gardner Mystery Series is honestly one of the best series I have ever read!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I have JK on my list too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing about her is , you don't just read one book :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, 14 JLA books?! That's nuts! Loved the list <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised that I'd read that much because usually I read a book of hers in a day or two! I just love how fun her writing is. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE The Infernal Devices, I'm pretty sure Clockwork Princess took a piece of my soul. I actually haven't read a single thing by Colleen Hoover :O I need to change that soon! Any recs? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it takes a piece of my soul every time I think about it! Definitely! Slammed and Ugly Love are my absolute favourites , they were heart breaking but in the best way possible!

      Delete