Friday, 14 August 2015

Book Haul

The only post I've ever wrote talking about the books I buy was my Last 10 Books That Came Into My Possession post so I've decided to do some book hauls every few weeks! This list will contain the physical copies , eBooks and ARCs that I have bought or received since my last haul. ( Number 1 is the last book I bought and the reviews for the reviewed books are linked.)


 

 
 


 
 




 
 




 
 



 
 


5) A Thousand Nights by E.K Johnston


 
 

4)Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz


 
 

3) Remix by Non Pratt


 
 

2) Half Bad by Sally Green

 
 

2) The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


 
 

 
 
 
Have you read any of these books?






3 comments:

  1. I loved Half Bad and Everything Everything! Enjoy your books!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already read those two and I definitely agree! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Fall With Me. Hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete