Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read | Top Ten Tuesday

Top 10 Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and you can find the topics here.
This weeks topic is then Top Ten (Eight) Hyped Books I've Never Read. I'm afraid that some people may hate me when they find out what I haven't read yet *holds head down in shame* . I



Percy Jackson and The Olympians by Rick Riordan
 

 
 
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
 
 
 
The Vampire Academy by Richelle Meade
 
 
 
The Mara Dyer Series by Michelle Hopkin
 
 
Looking For Alaska by John Green
 
 
(I actually tried to read this one but I couldn't finish it.)
 
Uglies By Scott Westerfeld
 
 
 
(Another one I couldn't finish.)
 
The Maze Runner by James Dasher
 
 
 
 
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefater
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment