Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Top Ten Characters That Are Also Book Nerds | Top Ten Tuesday

Top 10 Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and you can find the topics here .
This weeks topic is Characters That Are Also Book Nerds so characters that read books , love books , obsess over books etc! I can only think of 8 but that'll have to do. Enjoy!

http://cassandrajp.tumblr.com/
 
1) Clary Fray and Simon Lewis from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
 
Clary and Simon are more obsessed with comic books but it's still the same idea. I've put them together because they're comic book nerds together!
 
 
 
 
2) Katy Swartz  from The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
Katy is a huge book lover! She reads YA and has a blog! Throughout the series , you see how painful it is for her to neglect her blog due to the troubles that are brought into her life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
3) Celaena Sardothien from Throne Of Glass by Sarah J Maas
 
Some of my favourite scenes are the ones with Celaena in the library or when she's reading!
 
 
 
 
 
4) Maddy Whittier from Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
 
This book isn't actually out yet but Maddy is a great main character who lives her life through books It's out September 1st and my review will be up soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
5) Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
 
The obvious choice , but valid none the less!
 
 
 
 
6) Cath Avery from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
 
As you can probably guess from the title , she's a book fangirl. Cath was very relatable and hilarious.
 
 
 
7) Will Herondale and Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
 
Again , they come as a package deal. Honestly , if Will , Tessa or Jem fit into any category for favourites they'll be in it.
 
 
8) Eleanor and Park  from Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
 
Comic book nerds again. It's what brings them together and it's adorable.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading! What are your favourite book lover characters? Do you think that a book loving character can sometimes be cheesy and stereotypical or do you enjoy them anyways? Comment below!  I hope you enjoyed this post , have a wonderful day!
 

10 comments:

  1. I love these! I was going to put Cath, too. I loved her so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. She's such a great and relatable character! X

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about Clary and Simon. I can't believe I forgot about their love for comic books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure if comics counted but I put them in any ways! X

      Delete
  4. How did I forget Clary & Simon?! TMI is one of my favourite series, I feel a little ashamed now! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the fact that they don't read actual novels made a lot of people forget about them! It's such a good series though! xx

      Delete
  5. Awesome list^^ I got Celaena, Hermione and Cath too but I forgot about Clary, Simon, Eleanor and Park. I still need to read the Lux Series too! Thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier xx

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lux Series is great! It's light hearted but captivating! The same to you ! X

      Delete