Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Songs That I Connect With Books

I often connect songs with book or tv show characters and their relationships. This post is a list of some book characters that I think of when I hear certain songs. Click on the name of the song to listen if you want to.

 
I relate this song with Fred and George & Remus and Tonks from Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling. I read the whole Harry Potter series in the car to and from school while The Script played in the back round. When I was reading that scene in Deathly Hallows this song was playing and now whenever I think of the song , I think of that scene and vica versa.
 
 
I relate this song to both the Jem and Tessa ships  and the Will and Tessa ships from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. (Do you realise how hard it is to find an appropriate and non-spoiler picture of these 3?)
 
 
 
There aren't any pictures of Celaena and Dorian that aren't fanart so just know that this is Celaena and Dorian from the Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J Maas. This song probably doesn't make sense unless you've read Heir Of Fire. Since I first read the series I've been 100% team Chaol but this month I have changed to team Dorian. I've no idea why I feel this way but I am currently 100% team Dorian. Anyways , I heard this song and they were the first thing I thought of.
 
 
 
Thinking of this song with Jem Carstairs and Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare will make you cry.There's not much else to say other than just listen and you'll understand.
 


 
 
I live with the daily struggle of am I on team Joe or team Mason in the Rose Gardner Mystery Series by Denise Grover Swank. At the moment I think that I'm on team Joe , I love Mason , he's a sweetheart but I don't think I'm fully happy with him and Rose. Anyways this song reminds me of what I hope Rose will think about Joe in the next book.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment