Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Top 5 Character I would like to drown | Top 5 Wednesday

 
As always Top 5 Wednesday was created byGingerreadslainey and you can find out more on the Goodreads group

Enjoy my list of characters who would've made my life easier if they had gotten themselves drowned...even if their stories wouldn't make sense without them. 
America Singer from The Selection series by Kiera Cass 

I pretty much wanted to drown America in chapter 1 and almost didn't finish the books 3 times because of her irritating ramblings.

Tris Prior from Divergent by Veronica Roth 

I actually likes Tris for the first book but she made the most illogical and ridiculous decisions. I couldn't stand her by book 3 and I would drown her. I'd make a joke here but I can't post spoilers so I'll leave it up to your imagination. 


Valentine Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments 

Valentine isn't annoying and he's a very interesting character but I hate him so much that I would drown him in book 1 if I could. He has ruined so many lives and if someone were to hypothetically drown him , I don't know , 20 years ago? It would've saved a lot of lives and a lot of tears.

Adam Kent from Shatter Me

I say shatter me but I really mean unravel me and ignite me. He irritated me to know end and basically, I want to drown him. 

Violet Gardner from The Rose Gardner Mystery series 
For a while I made excuses for Violet but the way she treats her sister was unforgivable. Her sister , Rose , forgives her again and again and I get that beside sisters have a sort of (almost) unconditional love but I definitely did not. 

5 comments:

  1. Great list! Four of these are on my TBR list (yes, I'm very behind!), so I'll keep a look out for these characters when I'm reading :)

    Here's mine if you want to check it out: I ♥ Fictional People

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's on your TBR? Some of those books are my all time favourites x

      Delete
    2. The Selection, Divergent (I can't believe I haven't read this one yet), The Mortal Instruments, and Shatter Me. My list is ridiculously long!

      Delete
    3. The Mortal Instruments are some of the best books I've ever read! The others are great too especially shatter me! X

      Delete
    4. So many people have told me that! I'm lagging. I might have to just go out and buy the whole series :)

      Delete