Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Top 5 Books I read in one sitting | Top 5 Wedneday

I'm going to change this topic a teeeeenyyyy bit to books I read very quickly!

As always Top 5 Wednesday was create by Gingerreadslainey and you can find out more on the Goodreads group

5)The Fault In Our Stars by John Green 

When I read this book it was the best thing in the world and now that I've read MUCH better books I know that's is not that great but hey I still read it in a day! 

4)The Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
I read all 3 books in one weekend which I thought was pretty impressive. I've read the size of Shatter Me in a week so 3 in one weekend is pretty great. 

3)The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare 
I read all 10 books ( The Mortal Instruments 1-6 , The Infernal Devises 1-3 and the Bane Chronicles) in 2 weeks which is A LOT of books , I mean have you seen the size of City Of Heavely Fire? 

2) Colleen Hoover books in general 
I read Slammed , Maybe Someday , Confess and Ugly Love in singular days. I read Confess and Ugly Love in the same weekend and I read the rest in 24 hours. Let's just say I fly through contemporary books! 

1) The Rose Gardner Mystery by Denise Grover Swank 

I read all 7 in one week. A book a day. In an EXAM week. It was insane and it was also last week so I'm currently having withdrawals. It's such a great series please read it , I recommend it every chance I get ! 

What books did you read quickly? 

4 comments:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars made my list! :D

    Such a great book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of those books that made me love reading again! X

      Delete
  2. OOH yes Clockwork Princess! LOVED that book but it broke me. I read the whole series in a couple of weeks too!
    Here's my post: http://millionbookmill.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-5-wednesday-book-i-read-in-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a year and I still want to cry when I think about it! But it's also so great and one of my favourite books! I'll check it out! X

    ReplyDelete