Saturday, 13 June 2015

Top 10 books on my TBR for Summer | Top 10 Tuesday

I've wanted to participate in Top Ten Tuesday for a while now and decided to start this week. This isn't the best topic for me and I only have a few books on my tbr but at least I've started now! 

Original post:  http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html?m=1

1)The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
My auntie gave me this book a couple of months ago but I haven't read it because it's very big and I had exams. I'm really excited to read this book , it's so many people's favourite! 

2) Fairest by Marrisa Meyer 
I want to read the novella to theLunar  Chronicles before the release of Winter next November. There are a lot of mixed feelings about this series but I personally loved it! I really need to reread it to remind me where the characters are at for the final instalment.


3)Sabriel by Garth Nix 
I've had this book for quite a while but I haven't picked it up. It sounds like a perfect book for me and I really cannot wait to read it.

I don't actually have that much of a set TBR so I just sort of wing it when I finish a book. So this is all of the books that I definitely what to read , I also want to read some contemporary so if you have any recommendations for that please leave them in the comment section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment