Monday, 29 June 2015

Top 10 books of the year so far | Top Ten Tuesday

Top 10 Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and you can find the topics here .
This weeks topic is The Top 10 Books Of The Year So Far. Click on the title to be transported (ooo) to the goodreads page or my review of the book. You may notice that most authors on the list appear twice or more because usually I read authors in bulk and I've been on a contemporary kick for the last few months so there's a lot of contemporary! 



10) Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout.

I loved the entire series and can't remember what I thought of each book individually so I'm just going to say book 1.

9) Be With Me by J Lynn

 
 
8)Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover


7) Slammed by Colleen Hoover


6) Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover


 
 

5) All I Know Now By Carrie Hope Fletcher


 
4) Vicious by VE Schwab


3) A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas

2) A Darker Shade Of Magic by VE Schwab


1) Twenty-Eight and A Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank
Again , I can't choose a favourite so I'm just writing book one! I rave about this book every few blog posts , it's one of the best series' I have ever read! I recommend it so much!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment