Sunday, 28 June 2015

Camp NaNoWriMo

Today's post is a little bit different as I want to explain what's going on for the next month. I've a feeling that blog posts will be less frequent because I will be doing Camp NaNoWriMo!
For anyone who doesn't know what that is it's basically lots of people picking a word goal for a book and trying to write it in the month of July! I'll hopefully be writing a lot and won't have as much time to read , not a lot of books means not a lot of reviews.
I'll still be posting my usual Rachel Recommends , Top 5 Wednesday and Top Ten Tuesday posts but there will probably be a lack of reviews.

I do plan on posting writing updates to talk about my progress and what the book is about. I'm so happy to be participating in it because I never thought I could write something big and developed enough to be a full length book. I have most of it plotted out and I'm passed the point of caring if its good or not. I love my characters and I love my story , doing this will give me the confidence to learn from my mistakes and do it again.

Are you participating in Camp NaNowWriMo ? Have you done so in the past and if so do you have any advise for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment