Saturday, 9 May 2015

All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher | Review

All I Know Now is actress , singer , vlogger , now author and all in all one of my favourite internet discoveries, Carrie Hope Fletcher's first novel.

In this book , Carrie talks about her experience's with school , bullies , acting , friends , boyfriends and much more. It is a well-written and uplifting read that I would recommend it to any teenagers who think they are alone in their troubles and to just about anyone who likes reading about other people's lives.

I have been looking forward to the release of this book since long before the trend of youtuber books began. Quite frankly I am not interested in reading a book just because someone famous or well-known has written it but I have always felt that myself and Carrie share a lot of common interests and I adore her outlook on life.

Before I discuss my opinions, I want to point out how beautiful this book is. It made me smile every time I looked at it and I cant wait to put it on my shelf.

I did not realise how much I needed to hear what Carrie had to say in this book until I finished reading it and felt so refreshed about everything. I loved the writing style of this book and I really enjoyed reading her well-told stories.

I feel like Carrie has a lot of experiences that most of us will never have for example having a brother in a famous band or playing a main character in one of the most popular West End shows of all time.


I gave this book 5/5 stars and would recommend it! It got be out of a reading slump so that has made me very happy!

Lots of love , Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment