Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Blog introduction 2.0


I want to start blogging more often and hopefully I will but first of all I want to tell you what this blog is going to be.
Obviously , there will be book posts (it's going to be mostly book posts who am I kidding?) but also other things like art and crafty stuff or random photography and stuff like that.
I'm really excited to start properly blogging and to hopefully solidify my blog a bit (it's very all over the place).

So hi , my name is Rachel and I'm from Dublin , Ireland. I like reading books , my favourites are young adult fantasies but I really just love any good book. I like drawing , painting and anything creative really. I like making stories and want to write a novel someday but that's a story for another day.  I have a weird music taste and I laugh at the sound of laughter.
I guess that's all you really need to know about me.

See you next time when I write a relevant blog post,
 Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment